Monday, April 13, 2009

My blog received an award!

Just yesterday I found out I had been the recipient of an award called Symbelline. I was ecstatic! "What are the chances" I said to myself. When I started this blog I never thought I would get anything for it, let alone an award. 

So I looked it up and I found the following:

"Premio que se otorga a los blogs en reconocimiento de su trabajo como un medio más para lograr estrechar los lazos de amistad y, de este modo, todos y cada uno de nosotros amemos las letras y aquello que significan. "

" An award that is given to blogs in recognition for their work as a medium that achieves the expansion and/or promotion of friendly ties, so that all of us can love language and that which it signifies"

I wanna thank Zurama of "Amanecer en La Habana" who passed this honor on to me and my blog. THANKS ZURAMA... Keep up the good work!

No comments: